Position: Document Automation Consultant
Document automation consultant for VStars is responsible for the delivery of consulting services for our represented Enterprise Document Automation solutions to the customer base. This role is instrumental in assisting our customers ranging from global enterprises to midsized businesses leverage our represented solutions for document process automation across distributed and heterogeneous platforms and enterprise business applications including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, data warehousing and OS tasks. The range of responsibilities includes product installation and configuration, training, conducting workshops and providing best practices guidance to advance customers document automation and other program requirements.
- Create, maintain and execute consulting delivery plans and strategies.
- Assist customers with installation, configuration and use of our document automation solutions.
- Stay current on our solutions and their application to customer business needs.
- Work directly with our clients to understand their business objectives and consulting needs.
- Perform detailed analysis on and recommend solutions for specific client document automation requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis on and recommend solutions for specific client’s requirements.
- Build materials for, and present your findings and recommendations to the client.
- Ensure customer satisfaction within consulting services.
- Travel to and work at customer, and partners sites regularly.
- Work on a wide range of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data and/or situations requires evaluation of various factors and alternatives.
- Proven competence in consulting, development, training, installation, and testing.
- Experience with Windows Platform.
- Experience with LINUX and UNIX platforms (optional).
- Experience working with Java Scripting, .NET, and VB programming
- Experience with SQL
- Open to travel – within ASEAN.
- Excellent Communicator and presentation skills with good command of the English language
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and “on the job” in a fast-paced business environment
- Consulting experience with large and medium enterprises
- Enjoy, and are able to excel in an environment where independence and autonomy are expected.
- Collaborative team player
- Singaporean or Singapore PR is preferred
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com with subject: Document Automation Consultant.